The focus of this paper is on Water-Energy-Carbon Nexus at a domestic level and how it presents both a challenge and an opportunity. The challenge is the contribution of water and energy to greenhouse gas (GHG emissions); the opportunity is to provide solutions, such as the 50L home, as a building block to signicantly reduce GHG emissions.
- Holcim joins 50L Home Coalition
- Water-Energy-Carbon Nexus in our homes. A blind spot in climate crisis?
- BlueTech Research and Brave Blue World join 50L Home Coalition
- Scottish Water Joins Global Coalition on Sustainable Water Use
- Grundfos joins 50L Home Coalition to promote water saving solutions in homes and cities